Hightide Dermatology Center is pleased to announce that Tami EigenRauch has joined our practice as our clinical aesthetician.
Tami is an incredible clinical aesthetician who has been working in the aesthetic industry for almost 20 years. She joined us after honing her expert skills on celebrity and model clientele as a medical aesthetician in Manhattan and New Jersey, during which time she gained an array of certifications ranging from aesthetic laser therapies to chemical peels and dermal infusions. With an emphasis on a holistic approach to the client, she is committed to thoroughly and meticulously treating patients to ensure successful outcomes leading to refreshed and rejuvenated skin. Tami strives to make a positive improvement in your aesthetic goals, skin health, and self-confidence.
She is a Florida State Licensed Cosmetologist and Electrologist who specializes in:
- Photo rejuvenation: IPL for facial vessels, brown spots and collagen stimulation
- Laser skin rejuvenation: 1540 Fractional sublative treatment for deep wrinkles of the lower face
- Microneedling: Collagen induction therapy for fine lines and acne scars
- Body contouring: Emsculpt Neo for muscle tightening, fat reduction, and skin tightening
- HydraFacial MD: Exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of customized hydrating serums
- Milia Extraction: Removal of small white bumps of keratin trapped under the skin
- Acne Extractions: Removal of pustules, whiteheads, and blackheads
Tami can be reached for appointments at 239-444-DERM (3376).